ya know what, Lauren?? I don't even wanna hear it, girlfriend. (can you see the "oh no you di-n't" head nod? lol) wow. anyways. ahem. SNOWBOARDING was amazing. idk how your SKIING was.. probably lame. like usual.. oh.. and ..by the way.. you ski like a girl.
*GASP* I do NOT snowboard like a duck! I don't even know what that means! and ya know what? I am GOING to think of something to say back to that. you just wait. it's gonna be amazing.
*sighhhhhhhhh* what-everrr. you, are a pain, in my life. did you know that? no? well now you do. so there *sticks tongue out* lol
so. anyways. you should snowboard. becaauuse.. skiing is the lamest thing ever. and. I would really like to know how I snowboard like a duck. you should demonstrate. so I can videotape it. and share it with the worl--I mean! I did NOT just tell you my evil plan.... that was....a FAKE evil plan.
and. I'm just killing time..before I go babysit...in case you couldn't tell.. X]
Hey, at least if I was a snowboarder, I wouldn't roll 50 feet down a cliff yelling "STOP, STOP!!!!" LOL As you can see, we skiers can stay on our feet... By the way, I don't even know how you can keep rolling when you've already come to a complete stop? It is quite confusing, but hilarious, all at the same time!
Lauren, I have PROOF that you don't always stay on your feet. ACTUALLY, I have some pictures of you NOT on your feet that are...well...not exactly flattering... bahaha and whatttt are you talking about, rolling after I've come to a complete stop? when did that happen?? and Flynn, my goodness, keep an eye on your sister when she has internet access..you never know what kind of trouble she could get herself into..
Bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, umbrella fighting skills.... :D
ReplyDeletegirls only want boyfriends who have great SKILLS!
ReplyDelete?????? I'm confused!!!
ReplyDeleteLauren
Nothing new.....
ReplyDeleteFlynn
whatever! You just thought I wouldn't see that comment Flynn! LOL
ReplyDeleteLauren
I'm not going to say anything....lol
ReplyDeleteNice new blog Stephanie! Keep it up.
Caleb
Lauren: it's ok..we still love you even though you're easily confused ;]
ReplyDeleteFlynn: high five! LOL
Caleb: why thank you :D I quite enjoy it. :]
Who are these wonderfully amazing people?!
ReplyDeleteWe are wonderfully amazing people! you should meet us! :D Who are you?
ReplyDeleteLauren
psh. these wonderfully amazing people tis be myself-eth and Jonathan-eth.
ReplyDeleteand thyself be-eth Mikayla...-eth. :D
again, I'm confused! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh Stephie you are sooo smart.
ReplyDeleteThey be-eth my favorite peoples =]
So are we going to keep this going or what, Stephanie? Come on, answer me!!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, that was amazing skiing today. It's too bad you're a snowboarder... :D
ReplyDeleteya know what, Lauren??
ReplyDeleteI don't even wanna hear it, girlfriend.
(can you see the "oh no you di-n't" head nod? lol)
wow.
anyways.
ahem.
SNOWBOARDING was amazing.
idk how your SKIING was..
probably lame. like usual..
oh.. and ..by the way..
you ski like a girl.
Stephanie, I may ski like a girl, but at least I don't snowboard like a duck!!!! LOL btw, your Mom goes to college... (inside joke)
ReplyDelete*GASP*
ReplyDeleteI do NOT snowboard like a duck!
I don't even know what that means!
and ya know what?
I am GOING to think of something to say back to that.
you just wait.
it's gonna be amazing.
I'm still waiting...
ReplyDeleteya know what I don't understand?
ReplyDeletewhy you said, ????? I'm confused!!!!
in the first place...?
well, I don't really have to say anything for you to not understand!!! "sigh" why do I even bother!
ReplyDelete*sighhhhhhhhh*
ReplyDeletewhat-everrr.
you, are a pain, in my life.
did you know that?
no?
well now you do.
so there *sticks tongue out*
lol
so. anyways.
you should snowboard.
becaauuse..
skiing is the lamest thing ever.
and.
I would really like to know how I snowboard like a duck.
you should demonstrate.
so I can videotape it. and share it with the worl--I mean! I did NOT just tell you my evil plan....
that was....a FAKE evil plan.
and.
I'm just killing time..before I go babysit...in case you couldn't tell..
X]
Hey, at least if I was a snowboarder, I wouldn't roll 50 feet down a cliff yelling "STOP, STOP!!!!" LOL As you can see, we skiers can stay on our feet... By the way, I don't even know how you can keep rolling when you've already come to a complete stop? It is quite confusing, but hilarious, all at the same time!
ReplyDeleteNow, now girls, don't make me come back there...
ReplyDeleteDon't you two have anything better to do??? Seriously. :D
Flynn
Lauren, I have PROOF that you don't always stay on your feet.
ReplyDeleteACTUALLY, I have some pictures of you NOT on your feet that are...well...not exactly flattering...
bahaha
and whatttt are you talking about, rolling after I've come to a complete stop? when did that happen??
and Flynn, my goodness, keep an eye on your sister when she has internet access..you never know what kind of trouble she could get herself into..
Wow, you guys are REALLY getting with it! lol Children, you musn't be cross with one another!
ReplyDeleteCaleb
I wasn't really thinking that, it was just the first thing that came to mind. Well, I was thinking spider, just not GIANT spider.
ReplyDelete:D
...it's like, aromatherapeutical.
ReplyDeleteMilk anyone?
ReplyDeleteLauren
Yeah, strawberry.
ReplyDeleteCaleb
You guys are sooo weird, but I won't disown you yet! haha
ReplyDeleteErin (used to be Hartley now Russell)
I'm glad we got her out of the family! :D
ReplyDeleteLauren